To expand our team in our next stage of development, we are looking to fill two full time, permanent positions in Berlin and Munich and are looking for Safety & Reliability Engineers.
You will play a key and visible role in the growth of a small, dynamic company as you develop your professional skills and experience in this highly sought-after competency field. In addition to a very competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse clients and emerging technologies.
- Conduct Safety & Reliability (S&R) assessments (quantitative and qualitative) on aircraft systems & components
- Types of S&R assessments include: FMEA, FMECA, FTA, FHA, PSSA, SSA and CCA
- Support decisions on system architecture and component selection
- Review and integrate supplier S&R assessments
- Demonstrate compliance to the S&R requirements of the customer and certifying authority (e.g. EASA, FAA).
- Minimum degree qualified in a systems engineering discipline with a minium of 3 years working experience
- Familiarity of ARP 4761 & ARP 4754A and their application to aircraft systems and components would be an advantage.
- Flexible in location of work, particularly within Germany.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills. Good German verbal and written skills would be an advantage.
- Strong and effective communication skills. Very professional and reliable. Self-motivated and able to work in multi-national teams.
- Opportunities to develop your professional skills and experience
- Opportunities to work with diverse clients and emerging technologies such as eVTOL and Hybrid Propulsion
- A flexible working environment that enables you to make fast decisions
- An environment to release your potential to shape your own future
- Working in and with international teams
If you are interested in advancing your career and putting your hard-earned education and experience into practice, please email your CV with a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.